Ready your camera for Ponant Cruises' Emblematic Antarctica voyage takes you on a journey to the heart of Antarctica. Highlights include the highest concentration of Gentoo, Adelie and Chinstrap penguins in Antarctica; Minke and humpback Whales, Weddell seals, sea Leopards, and numerous sea birds: Cape Petrels, Albatrosses, imperial Shags, and snow Petrels. Marvel at a multitude of drifting icebergs, ice floe (or pack ice), calving of imposing icebergs and tall snowy mountains and follow in the footsteps of the great explorers. Enjoy Zodiac outings, hiking, visits to research stations and more.
Your 13 night Antarctica cruise package includes:
- 10 night luxury 5 star cruise onboard L'Austral
- All Meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captains Welcome Cocktail and Gala dinner
- Mineral Water, tea, filter coffee, a selection of white red and Rose wines offered during meals, afternoon tea
- Evening Entertainment and Events
- Room Service 24hr (Special Selection)
- Access fees to protected areas
- Luggage transfers from Pier to ship and vice versa.
- Economy class airfares ex Auckland to Buenos Aires and return
- Charter flight Buenos Aires to Ushuaia & return ( with Ponant)
- 2 nights pre cruise Buenos Aires hotel
- 1 night post cruise Buenos Aires hotel + Day room (1 day)
- Buenos Aires airport/hotel and return transfers
- Ushuaia airport/wharf and return transfers.
- All prepayable air and cruise taxes
Prices start from $17,999 per person twin share in a Deluxe Stateroom. NOTE: Last cabins! Deluxe Staterooms are now sold out on some departures.
For other options, please contact us.