Step aboard Oceania’s luxurious Marina for a magical voyage where elegance and grace meet tropical Tahitian allure. With exceptional gourmet dining and superior service, we’ll understand if you never want to go home!
Combining the ‘wow’ factor of larger ships (think sparkling Grand Staircase and designer touches) with the intimate personal service of smaller ships, cruising aboard Marina is a true treat. With 1250 guests, there are plenty of fellow travellers with whom to mix and mingle, yet Marina is small enough to ensure excellent crew-to-passenger ratio and can access those places larger ships cannot.
Designed for epicureans and travel connoisseurs, Marina offers guests multiple dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. La Reserve by Wine Spectator offers enlightening seminars, tastings, and gourmet food pairings and The Culinary Center is the only hands-on cooking school at sea, featuring a range of enriching cooking classes by master chefs.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 10 or 12 night luxury voyage aboard the "Marina"
- All meals onboard featuring the finest cuisine
- Complimentary economy class flights from Auckland to Papeete return
- Complimentary 4 night pre and post accommodation in Papeete at Manava Suites Resort
- Complimentary chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from Auckland airport (within 35km)
PLUS BONUS OLIFE ULTIMATE PACKAGE: (valid for cabin cetegories B4 and up only)
- $600 per cabin onboard credit
- Onboard internet
- House beverage package
- 6 Shore excursions
Prices start from $7,599 per person twin share.
Terms and conditions apply
See Below for Cabin Prices