Chatham & Antipodes Islands
A fantastic opportunity to depart from Auckland, heading south to the beautiful Chatham Islands, Bounty Island, Antipodes Islands, The Snares and Stewart Island. Fur seals, sea lions, Southern elephant seals and more make these remote islands their home and you'll be amazed by the numbers! The pristine, predator-free islands make the perfect nesting grounds for numerous birds.
Full details of this itinerary have yet to be released so you can pre-register your interest here and be the first to receive the information.
- 9 night cruise aboard the luxurious Le Laperouse departing from Auckland
- All meals on board
- An extensive selection of beverages including select mineral waters, cold drinks, wine, beer, champagne, spirits, coffee and tea, in room mini bar.
- Unlimited Onboard Wi-Fi*
- All shore excursions, Onboard lectures, Experienced naturalist onboard, Zodiac outings
- Butler service for suites
- First time Ponant cruisers receive an instant A$800 discount
- Repeat Ponant guests will receive DOUBLE past passenger Yacht Club discounts
- No Single Supplement for a limited time
Prices shown are based on Ponant Early Booking bonus 30% discount
The Early Booking discount reduces as the voyage sells out
ADDITIONAL ULTIMATE CRUISING BONUS:
- Ultimate Cruising guests also receive complimentary chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from your nearest airport (within 35km)
Environmentally friendly, fitted with innovative equipment and complete with lounges designed to be largely open to the exterior, this new and intimately sized yacht offers a unique type of cruise experience.
Onboard this ship sailing under the French flag, you'll experience the incomparable pleasure of a cosily intimate cruise offering the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic chic ambiance and with five-star service.
The Blue Eye, a multisensorial underwater lounge offering a unique experience unlike anything else in the world.
- Luxury Expedition
- 24 Hr Room Service
- Boutique &/or Salon
- Drinks All Day
- On-Board Lecturer
- Pool &/or Spa
- Shore Excursions
- Solo Traveller Friendly
- Built Date 2018
- Crew TBA
- Capacity 184
- Luxury Expeditions
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, Le Lapérouse embodies the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort. Le Laperouse is the first ship to offer the underwater passenger lounge, allowing guests to see and hear the undersea world. Images Courtesy Ponant.
24 Hr Room Service
Boutique &/or Salon
Drinks All Day
Pool &/or Spa