Cruise News - 14 June 2022
There is a lot happening in the cruise world right now! Here’s a quick rundown of just some of the latest news:
- Silversea has two fare options – The door-to-door option is fully inclusive of transfers to the airport, airfare, transfers in your destination, cruise, gratuities, excursions and more. The port-to-port option is the fully inclusive cruise portion but you can book your own flights, or make your own way to the port. Silversea is offering up to 35% off selected voyages as well as reduced deposit requirements until 31 August 2022.
- Coral Expeditions have released new voyages to Papua New Guinea for 2023/2024. There are some seriously cool itineraries in this line up!
- Aurora Expeditions have released their 2023/2024 Antarctic and 2023 Arctic & Global itineraries. You can take advantage of a savings of up to 25% off with their Early Bird offer by booking before 30 June 2022.
- Oceania Cruises’ 2024 programme is now open for bookings. There are a range of savings to be had, from OLife inclusions through to Book 4 cabins and receive one free on selected voyages.
- We are now able to sell Avalon Waterways and Globus product – there are some fantastic land/sea combo’s coming through!
- Ponant is offering up to 30% savings, together with their $400pp savings for first time Ponant Cruisers. Those who have cruised before receive additional savings too as well as an onboard credit.
- Regent Seven Seas is taking registrations for their 2025 World Cruise. The 2024 World Cruise sold out in 2 hours so pre-registration is essential!
- Oceania Cruises are offering a $200 cashback and OLife value adds on their new Collection for the Tropics & Exotics 2023/2024 and Europe & North America 2024.
- Azamara are offering a US$500 Shore Excursion Credit on select sailings.
- Aurora Expeditions have savings of up to 20% on their brand new 2023/24 season itineraries.
Call us for more information on any of these offers!
Image: PONANT | Philip Plisson