Photos: Ponant - Nath Michel
NEW ZEALANDFIORDLAND AND THE SNARES
Awe-inspiring landscapes, ancient forests, hidden coves, postcard-perfect vistas, remote islands, endemic wildlife ... this is a cruise to remember! Departing from Lyttleton, you head for magical Fiordland, cruising the spectacular Dusky, Doubtful and Milford Sounds. It's not hard to see why these areas constantly put New Zealand into the most beautiful places on earth lists! Then you'll head south to The Snares, home of fur seals and sea lions. Another stop at Ulva Island, a predator-free sanctuary, before returning to Lyttleton.
Full details of this itinerary have yet to be released but you can pre-register your interest here and be the first to receive further information.
- 7 night cruise on-board Ponant's luxurious Le Laperouse
- Meals & entertainment onboard
- An extensive selection of beverages including select mineral waters, cold drinks, wine, beer, champagne, spirits, coffee and tea, in room mini bar.
- Unlimited Onboard Wi-Fi*
- All shore excursions, Onboard lectures, Experienced naturalist onboard, Zodiac outings
- Butler service for suites
*Inclusions are subject to change at any time
- First time Ponant cruisers receive an instant A$800 discount
- Repeat Ponant guests will receive DOUBLE past passenger Yacht Club discounts
- No Single Supplement for a limited time
- Prices shown are based on Ponant Early Booking bonus 30% discount
The Early Booking discount reduces as the voyage sells out
ADDITIONAL ULTIMATE CRUISING BONUS
- Ultimate Cruising guests also receive complimentary chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from your home to the airport (within 35km)
Environmentally friendly, fitted with innovative equipment and complete with lounges designed to be largely open to the exterior, this new and intimately sized yacht offers a unique type of cruise experience.
Onboard this ship sailing under the French flag, you'll experience the incomparable pleasure of a cosily intimate cruise offering the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic chic ambiance and with five-star service.
The Blue Eye, a multisensorial underwater lounge offering a unique experience unlike anything else in the world.
- Luxury Expedition
- 24 Hr Room Service
- All meals
- Drinks All Day
- On-Board Lecturer
- Pool &/or Spa
- Shore Excursions
- Solo Traveller Friendly
- Built Date 2018
- Crew TBA
- Capacity 184
- Luxury Expeditions
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, Le Lapérouse embodies the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort. Le Laperouse is the first ship to offer the underwater passenger lounge, allowing guests to see and hear the undersea world. Images Courtesy Ponant.
24 Hr Room Service
Boutique &/or Salon
Drinks All Day
Pool &/or Spa