Save $5000 on select Kimberley sailings
If you’ve been thinking about cruising The Kimberley with Ponant, now is the time to do it! We’ve got a sensational offer, exclusively for Ultimate Cruising clients. You can save $5000 (yes, you read correctly!) per cabin on select Ponant sailings in 2021. This is a one-time only offer and there are a limited number of cabins available so once they are gone, they’re gone. See package details here.
Here are some quick FAQ:
What is included?
- 10 night luxury expedition cruise aboard PONANT's Le Bellot or Le Laperouse
- All meals on board
- Open bar: from the moment your step onboard and throughout your cruise, a wide selection of drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, wine, beer, Charles Heidsieck champagne, spirits, coffee and tea) are served on request and at any time of the day. Certain top-shelf premium alcoholic beverages are not included in the open bar.
- Zodiac outings and shore visits with your expedition team
- Free Wi-Fi internet access 24 hours a day
- Transfer from port to airport in Broome
- Chauffeur driven luxury car transfers from your home to your nearest airport and return (within 35km)
What are the departure dates?
There are several departure dates to choose from. Click here to see more details.
What happens if my cruise is cancelled?
If your cruise is cancelled by PONANT, you will receive Future Cruise Credit to use on a future cruise within 24 months.
What can I expect to see on this cruise?
Incredible landscapes of towering, raw, sunburnt cliffs, wildlife, lots of birdlife, waterfalls, rivers, reefs, ancient Aboriginal rock art … need we go on?
Can I extend pre/post cruise?
Of course! We are happy to offer pre and post cruise options whether it’s accommodation, touring, sightseeing or further cruising. Give us a call to discuss the options.
You’ll be sailing in true luxury! Think beautifully appointed staterooms, just 184 guests with 110 crew catering to your every need, on-board expert Expeditions team, excursions on-board Zodiacs with just a handful of other people and a knowledgeable guide, sensational food, included beverages ... this is a divine way of cruising!
Where can I get more information?